Parkway Paradise is the PERFECT location for family, friends, and all travelers who like to be CLOSE to the Parkway, but just far enough off the parkway to enjoy some privacy in the evenings. Parkway Paradise is located less than a mile from the parkway and is fully equipped with everything you need to have a wonderful stay. Once you arrive you will feel right at home. You have great views of the mountains from the porch or back porch, and a Jacuzzi is located on the rear deck for a perfect night of relaxation. You can enjoy the new TV’s throughout the cabin, luxurious sofas, a multi-cade, and plenty of premium channels if you enjoy watching TV. This cabin comfortably sleeps 6 with a king size bed, queen size bed, and sleeper sofa with plenty of privacy each guest sleeping. There is nice rustic theme throughout the cabin and is perfect for travelers on a budget or wish to be close to it all. The cabin can fit 3 vehicles for parking.
Parkway Paradise is located less than a mile from the parkway and is fully equipped with everything you need to have a wonderful stay. It is located off Wears Valley Road and less than 2 miles to Margaritaville, 3 miles to Cal Ripken Experience, and 4 miles to Dollywood.
Smoky Mountain Opry
Country Tonight Show
The Comedy Barn Show
Dollywood’s Splash Country
Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede
Alpine Mountain Coaster
Great Smoky Mountain Ferris Wheel
Ober Gatlinburg (a must for first time visitors!)
Go Cart Racing
Hatfield & McCoy’s Dinner Show
Magic Beyond Belief Show
Sports & Adventure:
Cal Ripken Sports World
Rocky Top Sports World
Smoky Mountains National Park
Outdoor Gravity Park
Flyaway Indoor Skydiving
It is located off Wears Valley Road and less than 2 miles to Margaritaville, 3 miles to Cal Ripken Experience, and 4 miles to Dollywood.
Pricing includes 12.75% all cleaning fees, taxes, and deposit. The security deposit is credited back to your account 7 days after your stay.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between The Cabin Pros (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”). Once you book the cabin, this contract will go into place. The parties agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: Enter Property Address
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to “see cabin selected and description” persons.
3. Term of the Rental. The lease begins at 3 pm on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10 am on (the “Checkout Date”).
4. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner and Property Manager Access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection if necessary. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of “Pending on Cabin” of is due immediately to secure the reservation.
b. Rental Rate. Payment must be paid in full 60 days prior to Check-in Date
c. Damage Deposit: Guest understands that they may be charged for damage or additional cleaning required beyond the standard checkout cleaning. Guest’s card will not be charged a damage fee unless required post check out due to the above conditions. There is no prepayment of damage deposit needed.
d. Pet Fee: Guest understands that there will be a fee assessed for pets that are brought on to the property. It is up to The Cabin Rental Pros to waive or alter the fee based on conversations with the guest. Non-disclosure of any pets will result in a $500 fee assessed at the time of check-out.
7. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
a. 100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
b. 0% if cancelled 15-59 days prior to the Check-in Date, full deposit refund if unit is successfully re-rented during same timeframe
8. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are Credit Card.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by approval and booking reservation.
1. All Guest groups must have an adult at 18 years of age or older in order to rent the property.
2. Smoking is only allowed outside of the cabin.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The Cabin Rental Pros reserves the right to bill the guest for any damages related to another occupant at the cabin who is not part of the original party that is listed on the reservation.
4. Owners or The Cabin Rental Pros are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners or The Cabin Rental Pros are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. By accepting this reservation, the guest assumes liability for all furnishings within the cabin during the stay. The Cabin Rental Pros reserves the right to assess damage related fees in the event that items are damaged, removed, lost or stolen from the property. The Cabin Rental Pros reserves the right to bill the card on file for any related costs assessed post stay, or to use a third-party collection agency to resolve the debt owed.
6. Pets are allowed in this cabin. By accepting this reservation, the guest assumes full disclosure and liability of any pets that are brought on to the property. If a pet is found to be at a property and the fee has not been paid or information of a pet on premise has not been disclosed to The Cabin Rental Pros a fee of up to $500 will be assessed to the guest post-stay. If a pet is known to be unfriendly to strangers, other animals or otherwise has issues regarding temperament the pet is required to be crated if the guest is not in the cabin. Failure to crate pets that prohibit staff from entering the property to address a request will result in an additional penalty fee that will be assessed at the end of the stay. It is up to the staff to make the evaluation of whether they feel comfortable with an uncrated pet. If they make the judgement that there is potential for harm or they feel uncomfortable with the uncrated pet the fee will be assessed. The Cabin Rental Pros LLc, nor the owner of the property assume any liability for a pet that is brought on premise. The guest assumes total liability for all actions from the pet and furthermore will subject to pay any damages that incurred from a pet staying at the cabin.
7. Early / Late check-ins are subject to an additional fee that is set at the time of booking and varies from cabin to cabin depending on the time of year, demand and cabin location.
8. By accepting the reservation, the guest assumes that any disputes regarding booking, refund, costs or damages is to be resolved via arbitration
Housekeeping: Linens and bath towels are included in the unit. We suggest you bring beach towels if there is a Jacuzzi/ Hot Tub on the premises. You will receive a welcome starter kit at the time of arrival to the cabin. This kit has shampoos, soaps, laundry pods and other accessories that are placed in the cabin by our cleaning staff. If you are staying more the 3 nights we advise bringing additional bathroom and laundry supplies to supplement what is in the cabin.
If there is a storm or natural disaster, refunds will be given under the following conditions:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• Guest is unable to get to property due to weather conditions
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the area of residence of a vacationing guest.